Woody the Turtle Sea & Land Adventure
Woody the Turtle
- 1945 all original DUKW produced and used by the United States Military during World War II
- Only fully commercial & original WWII vessel of its type operating outside the United States
- Woody’s heritage & history ties directly in with the Battle of Saipan June 1944
- Woody is a Unique vessel offering all the tourists and locals the opportunity to take what will most likely be a once in a lifetime ride on an original Military vehicle of its type which has been around for over 70 years.
Launch Location and Information
Fiesta Resort & spa four time daily :
9:30am / 11:30am / 2pm / 4pm with the last tour being able to drop your customers off at the lower base dinner cruise dock for their 5 pm reservations.
• We offer two ticketing locations one at Fiesta Resort & Spa and the other one at Kanoa Resort for your convenience or call 789.8329.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance are subject to a 100% cancellation fee
Book online and Save!